Andressa Urach

When she was just 15, Andressa Urach began a romantic relationship in a relationship with Tiago Costa. The couple dated for three months after dating. Arthur Urach Costa was born in the month of May, 2005. The couple broke up after six years of marriage because of differences. Andressa was able to move in together with their son in their mother's residence. After six months of separation her decision was to leave her son and relocate towards Sao Paulo in search of a better life. But, as she's ambitious and vain she set out to become famous and rich. Andressa Urach describes in her book Morri, Para Viver how she experienced inflicted sexual abuse when she was a kid. She was a victim between the ages of two and eight of abuse by her adoptive grandfather. She only managed to get free of the abuse because her foster grandmother caught the abuse and Andressa went back to stay with her mother, who did not know about her abuse until Andressa published her book. She claimed in interviews that she achieved something that, to her, was unattainable prior to her spiritual conversion: Forgiving her abusive partner. One of the toughest decisions I ever made was calling the man who sexually assaulted me. This was no simple option. After many prayer symphonies and fasting, I told my husband via phone that I forgave the man and, while I didn't feel in any way guilty, I did ask to forgive him. In no way did I justify my actions, I just asked for forgiveness. Mariste Urach shares her reactions in a interview with Globo. She explains the way she reacted when she heard about the abuse that occurred towards her child. Urach traveled to exact revenge against the child molester who is located in the outskirts of Rio Grande do Sul.

 Andressa Urach  Andressa   Urach  Andressa Andressa Soares  Andressa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

halle-hayes

Candice-King

Annabelle Gurwitch